We are hardhat
News & Insights
From stories to experiences, ads to interfaces, we believe that today's best work champions 'brand' and 'user' in equal measure. We think wide so that big ideas become whole ideas; because while a 30 second ad might get people believing in a brand, a three second wait on its website can get them leaving.
- CareerOne Job DoneThe first job of advertising - get noticed!
- DocuSignNext time, DocuSignProving B2B doesn't have to be Boring 2 Boring.
- The FactsinationThe A–Z of things more likely to kill you than the AZWe gave Aussies 26 reasons to get the AstraZeneca jab.
- AfterpayPay BetterWe invited Aussies to pay better, wherever they are.
- SuperheroThe Floor Is YoursFrom start-up to Superpower - how we helped Superhero give trading a kick up the ASX.
- Green’sGreen's Behind The ScenesHow finding an existing product truth led us to a new brand platform.
- Simply EnergyDigital Customer ExperienceReshaping Simply Energy’s digital touchpoints to win and retain more customers.
- GruenTax-free AustraliaWould Aussie's be better off living in a tax-free society? See our return to Gruen to find out.
- Kogan.comQuick SmartAs Aussies turned to the internet for more products than ever before, Kogan.com turned to Hardhat for its first major mass media campaign.
- Victoria UniversityBuild Your Block, Build Your FutureWe partnered with VU to reimagine Open Day, bringing the brand promise of ‘The New Way To Do Uni’ to life as a unique online only experience.
- GruenDouble The CleverFor the ABC's Gruen pitch, we were tasked with convincing Australians that we need to double our population. See how we did it.
- VicRoadsEvery Second. Always On.We used every second of motorcyclists' attention we had to remind them that every second they’re on the road, they need to be switched on.
- Deakin UniversityMind RacerMind Racer was a high tech activation that let prospective students race slot cars using only the power of their minds.
- Four'N TwentySave Our SlangWe reignited Australia's love for a good old Four'N Twenty pie by asking our compatriots to tell us their favourite slang.
- Tennis AustraliaNoise, Please!'Noise, Please!' breaks all preconceived notions of tennis in a vibrant, infectious way by reframing the environment where kids learn to play.
- Visit VictoriaWhite Night MelbourneWe set White Night Melbourne up for its most successful event on record by pulling apart the night's story into hundreds of inspiring substories.
- EdgellPlus OneBy showing consumers how to add an extra veggie to their meals, we created a 12% lift in market share and transformed the Edgell brand.
BUILT ON BEHAVIOUR
Hardhat is a 40-strong team of thinkers and makers lead by respected communications experts in the fields of behavioural economics, strategy, creativity, UX and craft. From different angles, we work together, transforming behavioural insights into brand ideas and experiences.
Let's build something great
to get the job done right
not big heads
passion for every project